Unit 8 Review 2
Teaching aims ：
1. Revise words.
2. Listen, look and match.
3. Listen, look and circle.
Teaching key ：Revise words.
1. Listen, look and match.
2Listen, look and circle.
Step 1 ：Worming up
1. Ss work in pairs. One ask the questions in the chant pointing to a book and a pen; the other answers the questions pointing to a book and a pen.
2. Make a new verse with it’s a desk and it’s a chair.
Step 2 ：Listen, look and match.
1. Have Ss cut a piece of paper into nine squares.
2. On each square, Ss write one letter, using J-R.
3. Call out the words in the activity: monkey, orange, lion, panda, etc.
4. Ss hold up the corresponding letters.
5. Continue this activity reviewing the remaining words from Units 5 through 7.
6. Point to each picture.
7. T: What’s this? [Ss: It’s a (lion).]
8. Write each word from this activity on the board.
9. T: What letter is it? What so